GravityZone (Cloud-based) May 2018 Update Release Notes
Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- EDR extends network visibility with a new rich card for remediated incidents. The card includes attack attempts exposed by Advanced Threat Control and HyperDetect. This feature is visible in the Incidents section.
- Incident cards now reveal the total count of files and processes involved in an incident.
- GravityZone now provides more descriptive messages for detection reasons.
- The Incident Map now has a drag and drop support. In addition, the selected node highlights the links to related nodes.
Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Added new two-factor authentication features and options, such as:
- Enforcing 2FA for all user accounts in a company
- Resetting 2FA for other accounts
- Printing a backup of 2FA setup details
- Visibility of 2FA status for all users from the Accounts page
- Introduced a new Windows system variable for defining targets. You can now use %userprofile% when configuring scan tasks and exclusions.
- Added the option to select all modules at process custom exclusions.
- Security Servers joined in Active Directory were not available to assign in policy.
- Links for the EDR-related documentation were pointing to wrong set of guides.